Terms and Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions govern the use of our website and by using our website, you must accept these Terms and Conditions in full. Aria reserves the right to amend or update these Terms and Conditions at any time without providing notice to you. If you do not agree to any part of these conditions please do not use, or purchase from our site.
The terms "you", "your", and "yours" refer to the customer/purchaser utilizing our site(s). The terms "aria", "ariahk.com", "we", "us", and "our" refer to Aria Furniture Company Limited.
Description and Pricing of Goods
All prices are in Hong Kong Dollars. Delivery is calculated based on the order amount. See Delivery pricing below.
All images, descriptive matter and specifications on this site are for the sole purpose of giving an approximate description of the goods. All specifications given to the Customer are approximate and intended as a guide only.
The goods are subject to availability. If on receipt of your order the goods you have ordered are no longer available, we will inform you as soon as possible and refund you for any sum that has been paid by you.
We are entitled to make adjustments to the price to take account of any increase in our supplier's prices, or if due to an error or omission the price published for the goods is wrong whether or not the order has been confirmed.
Ordering and Payments
Please refer to FAQ for information about the placing an order.
The Order Acknowledgement contains details of the goods you have ordered, the total cost of the order including delivery, and an order number. You should print off a copy of the Order Acknowledgment email, and a copy of these Terms and Conditions and keep them safe. You will need to refer to these details when contacting us about your order.
Please note that the Order Acknowledgement is simply an acknowledgement that your order has been received by us which does not indicate that we have accepted your order and does not form a binding contract.
Upon receipt of our Order Acknowledgement email, you are requested to settle the payment as soon as possible in order to ensure the availability of the goods ordered.
At this time we only accept the following payment methods:
- Bank transfers
Deposit the order balance amount directly to the follow bank accounts:
HSBC : 640-000394-001
- Bank Cheque/ Personal Cheque
Mail a cheque made payable to Aria Furniture Co. Ltd to the following address, with the Order Reference Number, name of contact person and contact number on the back of the cheque:
Address: Flat C, 4/F,
Shun Wai Industrial Building
15 Yuk Yat Street, Tokwawan, Kowloon,
Cash on Delivery is available only for orders less than HK$2,000. For orders above HK$2,000, a deposit of 50% of the order has to be made via any of the above payment methods, and the balance can then be paid by cash on delivery.
* C.O.D. is not applicable to delivery by mail
P.S. You are also welcome to visit our showroom to settle the payment via cash/ cheque during our office hours.
Currently we are only taking orders online from within Hong Kong, but if you are outside of Hong Kong and wish to order from us, please contact us directly and we will do our best to fulfill your requirements.
||By our delivery team
||Free of charge
||Free of charge
||Free of charge
* The above charges only apply to HK Island, Kowloon and New Territories. Additional charges would be applied for Tung Chung Town, Park Island and Discovery Bay.
* Free delivery does not apply to Outlet Sale items, charge of HK$100 per order would be applied.
- We do not deliver to outlying islands.
- The above delivery charges only apply to address with vehicular and lift access. Otherwise additional walk-up charges should be applied.
- Before placing the order, you should ensure that the goods would fit in the lift/ stairwells and doorways etc.
- Re-schedule of delivery should be made 3 days prior to the scheduled delivery date, otherwise an administration charge of HK$100 per order should be applied.
- Should your delivery not be possible as a result of us not being given the correct information, or for any reason you are unable to be present to receive the goods at the pre-arranged time and date, you will be charged for a second delivery, prior to any further attempt to deliver.
- Delivery service will be suspended when typhoon signal No.8 or above or a black rain warning is hoisted. You will be contact to re-schedule a delivery appointment.
- No oversea shipping available for Kartell outlet sale products.
It is your responsibility to open all packaging and check the condition of any goods received at the time of delivery and you, or your representative, will be requested to sign for acceptance of the goods. Any shortages or damages to the goods must be reported immediately to us. Upon signing the delivery note you are deemed to have accepted that the goods are in good condition and not faulty in anyway.
In the rare event that goods are found to be faulty due to manufacturing defects, please contact us within 3 days of delivery to arrange for an on-site inspection. Faulty goods will be replaced/ refunded at our sole discretion.
Risk of Property
Risk of damage to or loss of goods shall pass to you upon payment and delivery of the goods.